Getting your paperwork together can be daunting. Below are some basic steps that may help move us through the process. We will be sure to thoroughly explain everything in our showings and consultations.
Listing Your Home for Rent With Us
We would love to meet with you for a comprehensive analysis of your home, the value for monthly income and to establish a great working relationship. Our vast knowledge of Lincoln County and the rental market far exceeds our competition.
Call us today for an appointment!
Rental Applications Basics Step-by-Step
Looking at homes is exciting. We love to help our clients! Here are a few things you need to have together before applying.
1. Find a home, schedule your showing
2. View home and apply
- Verifiable income, professional & rental history references, legally issued current, valid ID
3. $40 Application fee is non-refundable
- fee applies to each adult on the application
4. Applications can take 5-10 days
*Please inquire for in-depth screening criteria per COVID-19 guidelines at the time of applying.
Final Rental Home Applications
You got the house! Now what? Make sure you have all of your ducks in a row to help the process go smoothly. We are here every step of the way to guide you.
1. Sign the rental agreement & pay deposits with guaranteed funds within 48 hours of notification.
2. Move-In folder will have what you need to inspect your new home and transfer/setup utilities.